The Power of Journaling E-Book
Leave your name & email below to get instant access to the freebie.
Through journaling, you will raise your self-awareness and identify exactly what is holding you back, set meaningful goals and most importantly take inspired action that is in alignment with you.
With weekly expert coaching, you will be gently guided to discover your inner well of wisdom and resources.
If you've ever told yourself that you finally need to get your act together, then this is for you.
You will discover your best self which we have combined with expert coaching and a month-long personal life journaling adventure (you get a digital life journal too, with the option to purchase your own 28 days journal)
You will build the vision you desire and overcome your blocks through daily prompts and reflections
Explore your body-mind-food connections to restore contentment and happiness from within
Eliminate the stressors in your life that are draining your energy
We’ll pair you up with an accountability partner for support and keep you connected with your vision
Access the 28 Days To A New You Face Book community for weekly group coaching sessions with Dale and Mel to launch you to the next level!
Week 1: Reset your focus and relaunch your motivation with MINDSET
Week 2: Rejuvenate your life and find joy with JUICY LIFE
Week 3: Renourish your body, mind and soul and energise with NOURISH ME
Week 4: Release all that is holding you back, so you are free to thrive with DECLUTTER
1. Once you sign up, you’ll get an email and an invitation to our secret group, where you will get a warm welcome and meet your hosts Mel and Dale.
2. You’ll get an invitation to your first call where you will meet Mel and Dale, and receive your monthly life planner. All will be revealed.
3. You’ll get accountability from Mel and Dale but also your own accountability buddy as well as the rest of the group. We'll all be in it together and supporting each other!
4. We start on the 13th November. Each day you will be inspired, encouraged and reminded of your daily prompt. You can reflect back to the group about your discoveries (if you feel comfortable to do so).
5. Over the 28 days, there will be 3 more group coaching calls, where you will learn more about the four pillars and learn how to implement each of them. This means you WILL be taking action!
6. At the end, you will be able to reflect on your challenges and see how far you've come. You will be invited to share ‘your moving forward’ action plan.
It's that simple! If you've been meaning to, or trying to make change happen, this is your chance to finally do it. Come joins us and we'll see you on the other side!
Your bonus - you will also get this as an online course (worth £97) with an extra Life Journal thrown in so that you can continue into your second round of 28 days ready to refocus and be the change you want to be.
Dale discovered the power of journaling and writing early on in life and has used it as she describes ‘to save her life’ many times.
By putting pen to paper, connecting with her muse and combining that with reflective practice, Dale has been able to change her perspective in her journey to meet a better version of herself.
In 2018, her spine fractured.
One of the first things that she did was grab a new journal and begin to explore why and how to heal. She used her journal to pour out her fear, confusion and overwhelm.
She used it for research into ways that nutrition could help her to rebuild her bones, life and energy. And she used it as the basis for a book.
She knows first hand the power of journaling and will share with you, how you can use it to also ‘save your life.’
Mel is a Registered Nutritionist and has been practicing for more than 22 years. Food has always been her passion, but she struggled with a love-hate relationship with it for much of her early adult life. It’s been more recently that Mel found complete contentment and calm with food, in part through finding a safe place to explore her thoughts and distorted beliefs about it.
Mel used journaling to break free from the diet mentality that was serving no purpose at all. She is trained and now practices non-diet nutrition and non-weight centred approaches to health which help foster a positive relationship with food, self-compassion and body respect.
These are essential to building a life free of body discomfort, finding self-acceptance and real joy in life.
Her ability to connect with others and enable real change was one of the reasons she left a 20-year lecturing career and started specialising in women’s emotional and physical health.
You can discover more about Mel's story here
The Power Of Journaling E-book · Kick-start your journaling today